T Marie’s Valrico Sunday Market
3407 Lithia Pinecrest, Valrico Fl 33596
(South of Bloomingdale)
Store: 813-530-0922 | Fax: 813-324-8911
Vendor Rules, Application Form, Booth Map, and Waiver Form
Our Market is specifically looking for Vendors who sell products that are locally made and preferably handcrafted by them in some way, shape or form. We give priority to farmed products, dairy, fresh flowers, herbs, gourmet, ethnic or unique take-home foods, spice blends, condiments, handcrafted products, artisans, organic and/ or eco-friendly products.
T Marie’s Seasonal Valrico Sunday Market is a weekly market from 9:30 AM to 3:00 PM. We will suspend during summer months and we will restart Sunday Market in the fall.
T Marie’s Valrico Sunday Market is under no obligation to provide weights, tables, tents or any equipment to participants. (These are the responsibilities of the Vendors.) Electricity will be provided if needed but is limited.
All vendor booths are 10×10. Cost per booth is $35.00 per Sunday if prepaying for the entire month the weekly fee drops to $30.00 per Sunday. This is a NON REFUNDABLE fee due to cancellation. Refunds will only be issued due to a hurricane and high wind conditions. The market will take place if raining.
Waiver Forms must be signed and sent in with the application. We will notify you of final approval and booth number. We reserve the right to refuse booths to vendors.
Please note that your booth cannot be confirmed until it has been paid for.
Vendor Instructions for Loading and Unloading
Designated set up for vendors will begin at 7:30 AM until 9:30 AM.
- If your booth number is 1-20, please pull into the front drive of T. Marie’s Fashion & Gift Boutique.
- If you are booth number 21-26, please pull to the side of the building next to the cleaners and walk through the white trellis.
- If you are booth number 33 through 59 please drive around to the back of the building near Walgreens and walk through the hedge.
- If you have space number 28-32 and are a food vendor please pull into behind the store and use the paved driveway and food court area.
- Please unload your vehicle and park your car first before you set up your booth.
- To all vendors: Each space is numbered when setting up. Please keep the back of your canopy centered to your number. Please look for Staff Members for additional instructions and Booth number. They will be wearing yellow shirts with the word “Staff” on the back.
- Please park across the street (Lithia Pinecrest) at Chase Bank, the Veterinary offices, or Fifth Third Bank. You may also park at Bank of America which is across the Publix parking lot. (Please make sure not to block any ATM’s.)
- Tear down is between 3:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
* Additionally, Please keep in mind that we don’t accept vendors who sell products that are part of any multi-level marketing companies (MLM) or companies that make and sell products on a corporate level. We are looking for vendors whose products are homemade, handcrafted and local as much as possible.